Not In Stock
- Compression End to BS
- Screw slot quarter turn isolation
- Brass, steel and plastic construction
- Chrome Plated
- Diameter 15mm
- Free Shipping and Quick Delivery
Features and benefits
Chrome Plated Brass Isolation Valves provide an aesthetic finish.
Isolation Valves are a quick way of isolating flow in a system. The flow is controlled through a quarter turn action which moves the hole in the ball inline or out of line with the flow, preventing or facilitating flow as appropriate.
Suitable for domestic and commercial applications.
- Mass (kg)
- Pressure Rating
- BS EN 1254-2
- Isolation Valve
- 5 Years
- Working Conditions
- -20°C to 90°C
For PHQ100098 we have the following delivery aim:
- Order Cut Off Time
- Standard Delivery Time (Days)
- Premium Delivery Time (Days)